Monday, July 03, 2006

You just can't keep up with fashonistas...

So my partners have received their squares, so I can show all my invisible readers my new skills!



Behold! Intarsia! Its the snitch! Better get it fast before the other team gets it!



Because Im a dolt, I didnt take photos of the finished product, but you can see it....kinda here. Its Entrelac....:-D


I had a lot of fun learning these, but Im taking the month of July off from doing trade squares. That way I can get that friggin scarf done

















I got my hair cut today too....

4 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Bean said...

Hi there- thanks for your comment on my blog! I live just a few exits down 690 from you, in Bville. Unfortunately, there aren't any yarn shops there! Or, atleast, any that I have found. I tend to make the hike into Syracuse or over to Skaneateles. We do have a little knitting group "Knitorious Chicks with Sticks" that meets every Friday at a chosen location- usually Wegmans in Fairmount, Starbucks in Armory Square, or Freedom of Espresso in Fayetteville. I heard rumor that we may try out one of the new coffee shops in Bville. If you're interested, I can give you the leader's contact info so you can have access to our message boards that list where/when we will be meeting. It's a great bunch of ladies who have a ton of talent and lots of advice/help to give! Talk to you soon.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Bean said...

oh shoot- i lied. The group meets every Saturday morning, not Friday :)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Michelle & Pete said...

I would like to check out this Knitorious group too... I was thinking of starting a group, cause my sister and I want to get together with other knitters/crocheters! Please give me the contact info so I can check out this group! (mnpsieburg@gmail.com)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Hi,
I am returning to Syracuse after a long time living in Brooklyn. I am interested in joining a knitting group and I keep finding information on the knitorious knitting group.

Please send me more information about when and where you meet.

Thanks,
Meghan
Meghanlydenmurphy@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home